The kiss!® .net code generator. All the functionality of concatSQL!®, SQLscriptIT!® & concat!® and more in one product.
kiss!® .net code generator
kiss!® (version 5.0) allows a developer to create C.R.U.D. stored procedures, Data Access Layer (DAL), Business Logic Layer (BLL) and Web Services in C# & VB.NET, execute SQL Scripts and use Placeholders in an iterative fashion.
Support for Microsoft SQL Server™ 2008, 2012, 2014 and MySQL 5.6 (innodb).
kiss!® has Templates to generate the following in C# and VB.NET:
- Business Logic Layer (BLL, BLO) delivering Object Relational Mapping (ORM).
- Convert Class.
- Data Access Layer (DAL, DAO) delivering Object Relational Mapping (ORM).
- Domain Objects (DO).
- Field Enumerations.
- Domain Object Manager Objects (MO).
- Table Enumerations.
- Transfer Objects (TO).
- User Defined Templates.
- Value Objects (VO) also known as Data Transfer Objects (DTO) or Plain Old CLR Objects (POCO).
- Web Services (WS, WCF & WCFRJSON) for ASP.NET, WCF and WCF RESTful JSON.
- WCF Interfaces.
This allows Rapid Application Development (RAD) via Prototyping and Agile Development. Create a Database Model for your application (currently Microsoft SQL Server™ 2008, 2012, 2014 and MySQL 5.6 (innodb)), Generate C.R.U.D. stored procedures, DAL & BLL with optional Web Services. Templates allow you to craft generated output to your existing common code base as you require.
The following Stored Procedures are generated with the supplied SQL Templates and are wrapped by the Data Access Layer, Business Logic Layer, Web Services (ASP.Net) & WCF Services:
- Insert: Insert a record.
- InsertOutputIdentity: Insert a record and have the Auto IDENTITY returned.
- SelectID: Select a record by the Primary Key.
- SelectAll: Select all records from the table.
- SelectAllOrderByPrimaryKey: Select all records from the table ordered by the Primary Key.
- Update: Update a record by the Primary Key.
- Delete: Delete a record by the Primary Key.
- SelectByForeignKey: Select all records from the table by any of the Foreign Keys if applicable.
- DeleteByForeignKey: Delete all records from the table by any of the Foreign Keys if applicable.
Existing Stored Procedures and Views now have DAL, BLL, Value Objects and Web Services generated for them.
Web Service Config Files and XSD Export Files can also now be gnerated.